Developed Vertical Partner Strategy to Align with Market Shift
Leading hardware vendor was experiencing rapidly decreasing market share.
- Identified industry verticals with highest revenue potential using IT spending pattern and CAGR fluctuation algorithm;
- Determined key vertical market opportunities for leveraging partner relationships;
- Determined the key areas where customers are investing to solve their business problems;
- Identified market growth drivers and potential partners that influence purchasing decisions in the value chain;
- Conducted a survey to validate our hypotheses and identify key partner needs and concerns;
- Our recommendations included a vertical ecosystem strategy, Value Propositions for target partners, and ecosystem coverage models.
Assessed Business Value of a Market Segment
Leading software vendor considered entering a new market segment.
- Pique Solutions analyzed market size and growth and key trends;
- Mapped competitive landscape, identified key players and their business models;
- Identified potential entrants and indirect competitors;
- Determined customer needs and segments;
- Evaluated channel and partner ecosystems;
- Assessed technology adoption and innovation outlook.
- Conducted SWOT analysis of major players vs. our client;
- Conducted a survey of IT decision makers in key segments to determine investment plans and business needs driving the investments.
Increased Profits via Targeted Product Strategy
Software vendor wanted to better understand competitive position of their product.
- Pique Solutions conducted a customer survey to determine product satisfaction and quality rating vs. competition;
- Identified customer pain points and determined product satisfaction drivers;
- Conducted comparative feature importance analysis;
- Developed competitive reliability, ease-of-use, compatibility and support service ratings;
- Identified features of high importance currently not present in messaging and Value Proposition;
- Identified key strengths and weaknesses vs. competitor solutions;
- Recommended new Value Proposition to client.